Originally a Canadian company, this fashion retailer understands the challenges of the northern climate. Therefore it focuses on delivering the best possible solutions against unpleasant weather when developing each new model of the brand outerwear. Waterproof rain jackets, stylish faux-leather blazers and coats, and light as feather models for men and women are created especially for the local conditions. And the children’s collections of stylish street outfits will ensure your little ones are safe outside, no matter how bad the forecast is. The popular Noize parka stays on top of the list of the most wanted seasons outfits in Canada, where you have to stay strong against the moody weather. The founders of the company are particularly proud of their completely cruelty-free policy, introducing more and more vegan alternatives to the old-fashioned fur and genuine leather. Their hard work proves that with the help of modern technology fashion can be free of animal products, unlike decades ago, and that there is no need for compromise between staying warm and being kind to nature. All garments featured in the stores, both online and offline, have the PETA-approved stamp, making nature advocates absolutely happy. Your favorite jacket made from the latest synthetic materials will keep you comfortable throughout the cold months and please your consciousness as well, as you don’t contribute to any illegal and cruel practices when purchasing any of the brand’s clothes. And to complete your fashion look, check the display of stylish accessories that will match your jacket and serve you as long as any genuine purse or belt. To check and try the desired models you can visit one of the physical stores, but it is much more comfortable to order all you want through the brand’s online shop and have all your merchandise delivered to you within several days. And with the free return policy, you won’t have to worry about the right fit or color. The affordable prices of the products and regular outlets and special offers make online shopping for outerwear even more attractive.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Browse through the list of valid promotions from the brand on the FirstOrderCode platform.
- Check the latest promotion featured on the top banner of the website.
- Browse the Sale page that contains the full list of items with lowered prices.
- Pay attention to the special notes on selected products that will let you recognize the styles currently on sale.
- Become a loyal subscriber and receive a notification every time there is an online sale or when there is a special offer for your favorite Noize jacket.
- Keep the track of limited-time deals following social media updates from the brand.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code
Stay warm without stretching your budget, when shopping in the online store using one of the valid promotional codes that unlock additional discounts and special offers.
- From the main menu choose your gender and pick one of the drop-down categories.
- Among the listed products choose your favorite style and click on the photo to head to the product page.
- Select the required options, such as size and color, and add the item to your shopping cart by clicking a button.
- Proceed to checkout through the popped-up tab or click on the cart icon to see all added items.
- Continue to the checkout page and fill the required customer’s information.
- On the right side of the page find the discount code insert box below the product list.
- Copy the desired coupon from the FirstOrderCode page and apply it through the dedicated box.
- The summary of your order should be updated according to the promotion terms.
- Head to the payment step and submit your order to receive the confirmation from the company at your inbox.
Free Shipping Information
- If your merchandise has the total amount of CA$75 or more, it will be delivered to you free of charge.
- The fulfillment of the orders takes up to three working days, depending on the availability of the items in stock.
- PO boxes are not accepted by the company as delivery addresses.
- The delivery of the Noize Canada parcels can take up to one week and depends on the customer’s residential area.
- Local taxes and duties will be calculated separately for the customer’s location.
Online Return Policy
- The customer can use the 15-days return window after the receipt of the parcel to claim the reimbursement for the unwanted merchandise.
- Currently, the company does not accept any exchange requests.
- To request a return and the sponsored shipping label, the client must share the details of the order in the dedicated section of the online store.
- The products must remain in intact condition, with attached retail labels, and undamaged packaging.
- The package must not contain any old shipping information.
- The return center team of Noize reviews the arrived items in order to approve or decline the reimbursement request.
- Upon approval, the reimbursement will be credited to the client’s account, depending on the payment method used at the time of checkout.
- The return fee will be charged to the customer’s account upon receipt of the products.
- If the instructions of the brans were not followed or the products were received damaged, the company has the right to decline the reimbursement request.
Customer Service Contact Info
- The company is easy to reach by email, using the client service inbox email@example.com.
- Live chat support is available within working hours of the customer support office and can help to solve any issues that occurred while shopping online.
- Marketing and collaboration requests are reviewed at the dedicated inbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop a quick message to the Facebook or Instagram chat of the brand and get prompt assistance with your inquiry.
- The sales team is ready to answer any inquiry at email@example.com.
- Mail and postage are accepted at the main address of the company in Montreal: 9500 Rue Meilleur, QC, H2N2B7.
- All other requests can be addressed with the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Head to the FAQ page of the website to learn about the terms and conditions of the company’s service.