Sign up to receive week deals
Expert Advice: How to Save More at Staples Copy & Print
With more than three hundreds of service centers across the country, countless retail locations, and extensive online presence, Staples keeps assisting the customers with their copying and printing needs, maintaining the same high level of standards and support. Being an office supplies giant, it never stops growing and evolving, providing the new products and services with the same signature quality, developed with years of operating. Their printing segment is another business success of the respected brand, with a dedicated online store that displays all available products but also leaves room for creativity. From a passport copy to a customized photo book and bulk supplies for businesses, there is nothing impossible for the company’s professionals. The team of experienced designers can help with realizing any kinds of projects for businesses and individuals, even for complex cases. The great assortment of templates and product options can fulfill any needs, from printed labels and business cards to custom promotional products and personalized gifts.
You can also give a gift in the form of Staples Copy & Print card balance that can be used against any printing needs. It is a great present for your engaged friends, who can use it for invitations of photos, or a business partner, where the ideal gift shouldn’t be too personal. The all-round customer support service will assist the giftees with using the present for their needs, and you will be sure that your friends will get exactly what they require. And with the trusted level of quality and strict timeframes, your gift will never turn into a failure. If you prefer to create something special yourself, dig into the list of available options, like customized canvas, personalized calendars, or puzzles and mugs with printed photos. All of this can be designed easily with the provided online tools and delivered or picked up from the nearest location in no time, even the same day service is possible.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Search for a suitable StaplesCopyandPrint coupon on the FirstOrderCode website and apply it when placing an order.
- Check the featured special offers and discounts on the home page of the brand website.
- Order bigger amounts to get a smaller price per piece.
- Visit the Deals Centre to see all currently active promotions on online orders.
- Join the brand program and receive travel miles for every placed order.
- Opt for a self-pickup service for smaller orders to save on delivery fees.
- Follow the social media accounts of the company and get to know about all the upcoming offers from your feed.
- Become an email subscriber to receive prompt updates about special deals and limited-time promotions.
Free Shipping Information
- All Staples Copy & Print online and in-store orders of $35 and above are delivered for free.
- The smaller requisitions are subject to the shipping rate, depending on the method.
- A free of charge self-pickup option is available at the brand stores and service centers.
- Customized merchandise may take up to three weeks for production, depending on the complexity of the order.
- The client will receive a confirmation email with the information that the order is ready.
- The order confirmation is required for receiving and pick-up of the merchandise.
- Selected territories are excluded from the shipping area of the company.
- Delivery is not possible for the P.O. Box addresses.
- Monitoring the order and delivery status is easy through the client’s online account.
Online Return Policy
- To cancel an order that is not yet in production send an email inquiry to the chosen Staples Copy & Print center with a cancellation request.
- In the case of receiving damaged merchandise contact the customer service right away for assistance.
- To send a refund request the customer must present a payment confirmation and the order details.
- In the case the delivered items contain any errors due to the printing center mistake, the customer can apply for a replacement by contacting the customer support.
- If the order has “in progress” status, any cancellation, refund, or amendments are not possible.
- For any questions regarding the refund process reach out to the company’s customer service.
Customer Service Contact Info
- To send any official correspondence to the company use the following address: Staples Canada ULC., 6 Staples Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3.
- Call 1-888-333-4431 to get a professional consultation and a quotation for your requisition.
- Legal inquiries can be discussed with a company representative via phone at 866-782-7537.
- It is also easy to submit a request via the dedicated contact form on the company’s website.
- Live chat is the fastest contact option available during business hours.
- Check the store locator tool to find the closest service shop in your area.
- To learn all the details about the terms and conditions of the services head to the FAQ page of the website.
- Follow Staples on social channels to connect via direct chat with a company’s representative.