This week exclusive offers
Amazon Gift Card & eGift Card
Amazon is the largest online market in the world. This e-shop is in more than seven different languages and allows shoppers to purchase in over sixty different currencies, therefore offering the level of familiarity worldwide that most one-stop eCommerce platforms do not. Amazon is not just a place to buy anything you want, it’s a destination that the best sellers meet the most quality demanding group of customers. Amazon’s name could have been different, Cadabra. The name was, however, abandoned because the Lawyer representing thought the sounded too close to a cadaver, which preserved bodies. Amazon’s is big that it could contain more than ten thousand pools of standard Olympic diameters. The first hardcopy book to be sold on Amazon was in the founders’ garage. Every Amazon worker, including CEOs, works as a customer support representative twice a week to understand customer expectations.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Apply for Amazon cash to save on credit card charges.
- Upgrade to an Amazon Prime account to enjoy free & fast delivery on every order and access to exclusive deals, original motion pictures, musical hits, and eBooks, all for free.
- Become and AMEX Credit Cardholder to get points on purchases. One point is equivalent to 10 dollars.
- Obtain the platform’s MasterCard and enjoy varying cashback.
How to Use Amazon Canada Promo Code
Amazon is a well known online retailer where you can find almost everything. Moreover, it will be shipped to your door in just a couple of days. Try to use Amazon promotional codes to grab huge discounts on your orders from the very first purchase with FirstOrderCode. Start by clicking on the “Get Coupon” button. Then you are transferred to the next page with code. Click “Copy” link to save this code. That is all for now, let’s go shopping.
1. Go to Amazon Canada.
2. Choose “Shop by department” button and select the interesting category.
3. Select an item that you would like to buy.
4. Modify the chosen item if required.
5. Press “Add to cart” button.
6. If you are satisfied with your choice click on “Proceed to checkout”.
Apply the promotional code
At the checkout part, choosing a payment method, you can also find “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” title. Click on the link “Enter a gift card or promotional code” and paste the copied before code into the appeared field. To complete with your discount click on “Apply” button.
Congratulations on such a profitable bargain!
Free Shipping Information
Amazon’s shipping options provide a level of flexibility that other platforms do not offer while proving online shoppers the power of receiving an order when they want.
- The speed of shipping is usually determined by the shipment option selected.
- Prime members get free shipping all year long and on every purchase.
- Shipping speed selection is on the page after the checkout page.
- Available options are:
- Regular shipping, which takes between three to six working days.
- Express, a shipping duration which takes between two to four active days.
- Priority option gets orders to the recipients' doorstep within three days, no more.
- One and two, deliver overnight and within two days respectively, the fastest options available.
Amazon sellers utilize Amazon-logistics in fulfilling orders. As a result, a different set of shipping conditions are applied. So, one more time, starting again from the beginning:
- Standard or regular shipping speed, free for prime accounts, and costs $5 for non- priority accounts.
- Expedited, much different from Express and not free for everyone but shipping cost is cheaper for prime status bearers.
- Priority comes first and also not without cost for everyone but as expected, prime members pay less.
- Shipping costs can be valued based on the amount of kilogram or shipping speed. Amazon logistics will decide the conditions applied. Price may also differ depending on if a particular location is rated as developed or rural.
- The Standard, Priority, and Expedited, seven to twelve, two to four, and five to nine active days respectively.
- Priority may not be available for certain locations.
Online Return Policy
- General return policy says items must be returned within thirty days of receiving the order’s receipt, this includes items like apparel and accessories.
- Items returned may take up to twenty-five days to get to Amazon.
- Some sellers may have a return policy that differs from that of Amazon meaning the return window could be shorter or longer than thirty days, so the return center of the seller before placing an order.
- Refurbished items and baby products return time are ninety days.
- Arts-related products must be insured to return eligible.
- Gift cards are not eligible for return.
- Handicrafts returned within fourteen days of purchase.
- Hazardous items are not eligible for return.
- Watches, jewelry, and other luxury accessories must be returned with the authenticity certificate.
- Groceries and related items like pet food are not returnable.
- Video games and computer software must be returned within thirty days of purchase.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Amazon customer support offers two options, phone call or live chat.
- The phone call option allows you to entire your phone number, select the urgency, and a support representative.
- Live Chat is just chatting with a customer representative and not a bot.
From reward points to the prime status, there are certainly numerous ways to save on every Amazon stock price and then come. Waiting for an Amazon Black Friday Sale is admirable and smart but what is even smarter is taking advantage of Amazon’s saving options, yes, because they are plenty. Starting the primes upgrade does not start with payment but with a free trial. Within this period, shoppers will get the full benefits of the prioritized type of account and its just 8 dollars per month from then on. It’s better to go for the yearly subscription though and you'll be saving a dollar or so per month by doing so and it’s just 80 dollars! Unlimited streaming of your favorite songs, reading your most-beloved titles non-stop, and watching as many movies and Amazon originals as you want are just the more common benefits of going prime. You also get unlimited storage free delivery and special deliveries prices when it’s not applicable. There’s also prime for students which have extended trial period of 6 gigantic months, cheaper and with all the benefits of the usual prime.