This week exclusive offers
The Source Gift Card
For more than 5 decades, The Source has been a source of many things to Canadian homes. Come on, that was going to happen. How can “The Source” be the name of an online store and not expect an absolutely intended pun but no more digressing. The Source may have started small, but it has grown down the years into one of the biggest distributors of gadgets, home appliances, and electronics, not just in Canada but in North America. This retailer houses well-curated products picked from the best brands sourced every corner of the world. Yay, another well-intended pun but, this is the last one, promise. The company entails experts with years of experience in the technological field, meaning sit back, relax because everything offered on this e-shop is an exceptional and dependable product.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Subscribe to the retailer's newsletter and get updates every latest The Source promo code and promotional sales.
- Sign up and get a CAD$10 on your next purchase that costs CAD$100 or greater.
- Return currently owned devices to get a Gift Card that is equivalent to the value of the gadget.
- Apply for The Source’s Care Plan after purchase. The plan covers for possibly free repairs and maintenances.
- Items with the “Sale” virtual sticker are the products on sale or check on The Source Flyer tab to see products on sale.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code
- Select “All Departments” and select the appropriate subgroup.
- Pick the targeted item or items, add straight to cart, or click on the image to view the details of the product then add to cart.
- Skip to the cart page if the shopping is over. If not, pick the products of interest then go straight to the cart.
- Now in the cart? Keep scrolling down till the “Promotion Code” space shows up.
- Add in the coupon code is possession, and redeem by clicking on the button provided.
All done? Congratulations!!!
Free Shipping Information
- Shipping at The Source costs CAD$7 for regular sized items while overweight items cost CAD$50.
- Northern delivery costs CAD$35
- Shipping time varies from provider to the province, ranging from 5 to 12 working days with Quebec and Ontario being the fastest, 5 to 7 weekdays while Newfoundland and Norther Territories the longest, 12 to 14 business days.
- Free shipping for all orders worth above CAD$50 with estimated delivery being 2 to 6 weekdays on average. The CAD$50 clause is considered pre-tax.
- Delivery or rural areas take longer compared to urban locations.
- Factors like weather, accident, or robbery may cause a delay in delivery.
- Worries about delivery should be forwarded to the company’s support team.
Online Return Policy
The Source return policy includes the following:
- Returns must take place approximately a month after the receipt of the purchase was provided.
- Items ordered online are returnable to any The Source local store or sent back to the company through ailing.
- The Source provides a “Return Merch Authorization” code that is required for products being return via mailing. The number can be obtained by contacting the customer support team.
- When the number is received, the package should be returned to the provided address.
- Returned packages have to include the complete content of the package, still in its original, functional, not physically damaged, and in reusable condition.
- For devices with operable software, passwords and personal details must be removed before returning.
- Products must be returned with the free additional accessories or gifts.
- Incomplete packages or items that do not meet the refund criteria may be rejected for refund.
- Certain products can online be returned if unopened and this include musical products, beddings, accessories for cameras, clothing items, and intimates, cartridges for printers as well as inks, batteries, headphones made by Apple and Beats, office and pet supplies, papers, chemicals, headsets designed for gaming, digital memory devices, cleaning products, alongside beauty products.
- Certain products can only be returned if only used for just 15 days. The 15-day rules go for devices like smart or mobile phones that come with pre-activated telecommunication and internet services. Such devices maximum airtime usage must not exceed a 30-minute window and the data used must not be more than 51 megabytes of data.
- Following items like Magazines, Sim Cards, Software, Subscription Cards, Installation-Required Products, Vouchers, and Gift Cards.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Telephone: +1 (866) 515 5855.
- Advantage Care Plan: +1 (866) 384 3422.
- Online Email Form.
- Working hours for ACP and the Customer Service Team for weekdays and weekends: 9:00 am- 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Live Chat on TheSource.ca.
- Live Chat Available hours, 9:00 am - 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time.
The Source never takes customer service for granted, offering multiple channels of contact but that’s just icing on the cake.
The Source laptops are some of the best but apart from having a strong line up of products across all depart, The Source does everything to help online shoppers what they need regardless of what is in their bank accounts. One way this retailer helps in purchasing well-recommended products is through its financing program that allows customers to buy and pay when they can through a monthly payment plan. The program is easy, very convenient, and works with the customer can afford. Compared to some other finance options, even those with bad credit scores get approved. Applying for financing is easy and can be done through the checkout page by selecting “PayBright”.
The Source ensures that the store offers the best price tags possible. As a result, contact the customer care like after seeing a lower price of a recently purchased item somewhere else by a Canadian retailer, selling in the country means this retailer will match the price. However, the lower price must be for not just similar but identical products, which must be within the same time period, and it’s not a discount offer. Upon the submission of a matching price claim, a sales specialist will assess and give a green light if the right criteria are met. Furthermore, not all brands or dealers on The Source take part in the price matching program.
The Source has also made a previously purchased item from the store sellable back to the company. As a result, customers that want to upgrade on a particular series can save big by cashing in, adding a couple of Canadian dollars, and then purchase the new desired item.
The Source provides multiple avenues for online shoppers to save, provide shopping flexible, offer quick delivery, as well as easy returns, and that’s why we love the online store.