This week exclusive offers
eBay Gift Card
eBay is one of the biggest online markets, bringing a countless number of buyers and sellers together from all over the world. Formally known as “Auction Web”, what we know as eBay.com today stared just as a side project and the first item sold on the website was a Laster Pointer, which was, by the way, broken. eBay shop stock was lowest in 1998 and today, those who bought stocks from the company at that point in time have shares worth millions of dollars today. The e-commerce platform is most used in the United Kingdom than anywhere else in the world with the Scorpion company disk being the first item sold in the UK. The most surprising contribution of eBay is the discovery of a new species of a sea animal. The most-priced item sold on eBay is still a yacht till.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Besides easy checkouts, registering also comes with the benefit of getting updates on every latest deal.
- Check out the “Deals” option on the homepage to see cell phones, sports, jewelry, fashion, laptop, and gift deals alongside promotional events and general sales.
- Never miss out on any eBay discount code or promotional offer again by making use of the FirstOrderCode page for the e-commerce platform.
- Subscribing to FirstOrderCode ensures regular updates on the newest and biggest of deals.
- When exploring, select the “Free Shipping” sorting option to see products shipped for free.
- Order multiple items from the same seller to get shipping discounts.
How to Use eBay Canada Coupon Code
eBay is a well-known place where you can buy everything. Isn’t it great to know that you can purchase what you want at a pretty much lower price? eBay often offers coupon codes that you may apply to your purchase. Let’s try? Start by clicking on the “Get Coupon” button. Copy the code from the next page and go to eBay.
1. Move to eBay Canada.
2. Choose among daily deals, popular destinations or select a category of your interest from the top menu.
3. Click on the image of the item that you would like to purchase.
4. Press “Add to cart” button.
5. If that is the only item you want to purchase, click on “Proceed to checkout” button.
Apply the coupon code
Fill in shipping and payment card information. Note that coupons can be used with PayPal payment only! Paste the copied before code into the field with the sign “Enter code”. After click “Apply” button.
Great job! Enjoy your savings.
Free Shipping Information
“Free Shipping” is a filter option on eBay. Once selected, the only items on display will be those items delivered for free. Sellers may offer different shipping options, including express and standard shipping options. Also, sellers decide the shipping charges and not eBay. Once an order has been made, sellers cannot increase the cost of shipping.
To see if eBay tracking number is available for a particular item, click on the “See details” to see or the shipping details including the delivery cost. Estimated delivery time shows up in an item's shipping details and can be monitored through purchase history.
The approximated delivery dates are entirely decided by the following:
The time it takes the seller to get items ready for shipping and the duration of a payment’s processing. The speed of delivery selected or offered. More cumbersome payment options, like bank transfers, may also prolong the anticipated delivery date which is usually no more than thirty days. Weekend & holidays are usually not included in the estimated delivery calculation. However, some sellers offer weekends and special days’ deliveries. Modifying shipping details after an hour after the order was made could mean that shipping information cannot be changed. The best course of action when an order is more than sixty minutes is to tell the seller to cancel the order’s transaction and re-purchase. For orders that the payment has been processed, buyers should contact sellers for options. Pick up delivery is also an option.
Online Return Policy
For damaged items or products that are not the same as advertised, the buyer must reach out to the seller within two business days of delivery. If Seller does not reply within two to three days, contact eBay’s customer support directly.
eBay money-back guarantee operates under the following rules:
Items must be returned with their original package. Items must be unused, not damaged (unless received damaged),and unaltered or used outside listed conditions. Returned products must not be in pieces but rather intact. If the product ordered comes with multiple parts, all included items must be part of the return package. Products must also be returned with their initial labels, accompanying items, and tags. Arts-related items must come with certificates showing appraisal, authenticity, and grading. Also, the seal & packaging must remain intact. Industrial items must not contain liquid or fuel. If they were received assembled, the product must be return in that form and vice versa. Fashion items must not appear washed or tattered, have the added tags, with linings made for sanitary, unaltered, and unstained. Beverages or food must be within expiration date when returned (unless received expired) and unopened. Home or garden items sealed must remain so, contains no external compounds like fuel, water, or liquid. Items that belong to these categories must also be returned unassembled if received that way and vice versa. Games, Music, Movie, and Software hard copies must remain unopened and unbroken.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Check the retailer’s description page or product for the seller’s customer support information.
- eBay online system can be used by selecting the “Need More Help?” option on the help and contact information page.
- Telephone: +1 866 540 3229
- eBay live chat center is also an option.