This week exclusive offers
The history of the legendary fashion brand started almost two centuries ago and nowadays it continues to please its loyal customers with a great selection of family apparel, accessories, and designer home appliances and decor. Throughout the last century, Simons dresses featured in the ads and fashion magazines were a symbol of affordable couture wear. The brand was also popular for its stylish men’s wear and top-quality homeware sources from the local manufacturers. Thanks to the variety of budget-friendly brands and multiple retail locations across the country the company is on the top of the list among the most popular shopping destinations.
Until now the company is proud to collaborate with the majority of Canadian brands and designers, featuring simple yet local styles, combined with the highest quality of products. Helping young talents to emerge it created the famous Fabrique 1840, a unique hub for creators across the country that helps designers to find collaboration options and aims to popularise local producers among Canadian customers. The wide range of exclusive brands allows every client to find some exclusive clothes of a piece of home decor, proudly manufactured in their country.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Pay attention to current special deals listed on the home page of the brand website.
- Add your favorites to the personalized wishlist in the customer’s account and track the price change.
- Pick an exclusive Simons promo code from the list of great discounts on the FirstOrderCode website.
- Enjoy the benefits of email subscribers, getting a sign-up bonus, and receiving first-hand sale announcements, and personalized deals.
- Order for C$25 or more to save on the shipping fees.
- Browse the Remarkable Savings section on the website for unbelievable price drops.
- Enroll in the brand loyalty program to take advantage of extra benefits and customized discounts.
- Download the mobile app for instant notifications about new collections and sales.
- Track social media updates from the brand for outlet alerts and limited-time offers.
How to Use Simons Promo Code
Simons has plenty of trendy styles for you. They are exclusively fashionable. To enjoy shopping for new clothes, accessories, or home styles, use Simons promotion codes. Just click on “Get Coupon” and copy it. You are just a few clicks away from your new clothing or home item.
1. Go to Simons online boutique.
2. Choose a category/subcategory from the top menu. Click on the type of item you want.
3. From the list of items displayed, click on the item you wish to purchase.
4. Select size, colour, and quantity. Click on the "Add to bag" button.
5. A pop-up appears on the right-hand side of the window. Click "Order".
Apply the promotional code
Beneath the list of items, you wish to purchase, find an empty field with the text "Promotional code" on top of it. Paste the copied code into this empty field. Click on the "Apply" button. Now you can proceed to checkout.
Free Shipping Information
- The company ships all orders above C$25 complimentary across the country.
- Standard flat shipping rate for smaller orders is C$4.99
- The FirstOrderCode website contains bonus codes for free home delivery.
- Complimentary in-store pick-up is available for orders from the website. Customer’s ID and order confirmation are required upon receiving.
- Online-only products are not eligible for the store delivery option.
- The shipping process takes 4-7 business days on average, with the exception of remote and rural areas.
- Delivery of the store gift cards, if not instructed otherwise, takes 48 hours.
- For tracking purposes, the retailer will share a link to the courier’s website and the number of the dispatched package.
Online Return Policy
- As per the company’s policy, every customer can request a return within 30 days in case he or she is not satisfied with the received item. This can be amended upon special circumstances.
- For the discounted products and special sales, the return window is 10 days.
- Items from Simons clothing, accessories, and homeware collections featured as “online-only” can be only returned or exchanged by mail and not inside the store.
- Store-purchased products can be accepted only at the retail locations and are not eligible for mail returns.
- An original confirmation of payment has to accompany any return or exchange request.
- Shipping of returned packages inside Canada is free of charge for the customers.
- For in-store exchanges, the company advises checking the availability of the items at the retail location.
- Items with traces of wear, alteration, or wash will not be accepted at the returns center or store.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Toll-free customer support service number is 1-877-666-1840.
- The Contact Us page of the website contains the form for a quick inquiry via email.
- There is a separate contact form in order to share concerns or requests with the head office of Simons Canada.
- Frequently Asked Questions section contains updated information about the company’s services and policies.
- For in-person retail assistance browse the list of the stores and their current working hours on the main website.
- The brand is present on most social media platforms, where the followers can send a direct message with any inquiry.
- For media-specific requests use the Press contact form on the website.
- Download the mobile application for your iPhone or Android for a quick connection with the support team.
Simons is famous for its passion for the wellbeing of the planet and its strict environmental policies. It specifically focuses on the environmentally friendly range of garments and home accessories, highlighting natural breathing fabrics, sustainable manufacturing resources, and eco-friendly technologies. The Vision is a signature brand program that has thousands of followers who care about ethical manufacturing of their clothes and home appliances and sets a successful example to other Canadian and international retailers. More information about the specific sustainable brands and items is available on the website and in the company’s blog.