Sign up to receive week deals
Expert Advice: How to Save More at Natura Market
The amount of dietary preferences and nutrition guidelines is growing constantly with more and more scientific research, and thanks to worldwide accessibility to the products that used to be available only in certain regions. Healthy nutrition is becoming a global trend, and more customers prefer organic products to their GMO and processed alternatives sold in the supermarkets. This is where Natura Market comes as an ultimate solution for everyone who cares about his well being or follows a strict diet, offering hundreds of top-quality organic options to make sure you stay healthy and active.
Thousands of Natura Market Canada customers value the store for a great choice of healthy products for all kinds of dietary requirements and preferences and quick delivery. The wide range of products is categorized by the diet type, brand, and item group to help the shoppers quickly navigate through the website and find exactly what is needed. Either you are a keto fan, vegetarian, or follow a paleo system, here you will find everything you need for your organic kitchen. The dedicated Made in Canada category proudly features locally made products for the customers who prefer to trust native suppliers.
If you are concerned about the safety of ordering groceries and nutrition supplements online, rest assured that the company regularly checks the expiration date and carefully packs every item for safe delivery, even when it comes to frozen and fragile products. All you need is to choose your dietary system and see all the suitable foods, ingredients, and beverages. Place them in your cart and enjoy your healthy grocery supplies promptly delivered to your doorstep. And the company’s blog regularly posts creative recipes and easy-to-make meals made from the products available at the store for fun and stress-free cooking. Now keeping yourself healthy and taking care of your beloved ones is so easy.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Go to the brand page on the FirstOrderCode website to find a Natura Market discount code for your order.
- Place an order on the website for a certain amount to save on shipping charges.
- Find the product tagged “sale” via the search field and see all available discounts.
- Sign up to the email recipients list and be the first to know about the upcoming sales and limited-time discounts.
- Follow the company via social media and check all the special offers posted on their official pages.
- Check the brand blog for regular updates on the assortment and new deals.
- Share your personal recommendation link from your account with your friends and family and receive a referral bonus for their purchase.
How to Use a Coupon at Natura Market
Treat yourself buying delicious snacks made of keto, low-carb, or other healthy ingredients. Get discounts using promo codes. Apply them after pressing “Get Coupon” & copying the code.
- Browse best sellers or categories from the front.
- Add to the basket all products you wish.
- Hit “Cart”, then “Checkout”.
- Press “Have a coupon?” and paste your code in there.
- Click on “Apply”, then finish your purchase.
Free Shipping Information
- The Natura Market shipping policy offers complimentary delivery for all online orders of CAD49 and above.
- Standard and express mailing services are available as shipping options.
- The total amount of charges will depend on the chosen option, size of the order, and the customer’s location.
- Shipping is available for Canada addresses only, international service is currently not provided.
- Delivery is not available to remote and rural territories, including Yukon, Northwest, Nunavut, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The packages are prepared and dispatched on weekdays, within 1-2 days after order confirmation.
- No changes or cancelation of the orders is allowed once the parcel left the company’s facility.
Online Return Policy
- Customers have 15 days to submit their return request after receiving an unwanted or damaged item.
- It is advisable to reach out to the customer service prior to sending the item back to the supplier.
- All items have to be returned in the original state, unopened and in their packaging.
- Personal care products, food items, and baby supplies are not eligible for returns.
- In case of receiving a defective product or wrong order, the customer has to report the issue to the support team within 1 day, with the proof or defect.
- All delivery-related expenses are to be covered by the customer.
- The company only will cover the cost of shipping the faulty items back to the facility.
- A refund approval will be issued upon receiving the parcel by the supplier and confirmation of the eligible status of the items.
- Shipping fees will not be included in the total reimbursement amount.
- The refund will be processed in a form of store credit toward future purchases.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Natura Market location in Canada: 7075 Edwards Blvd Unit 4, Mississauga, Ontario L5S1Z2.
- Office phone number for any corporate requests: (866) 770-0705.
- All inquiries can be submitted via the feedback form on the website, and the support team will send their reply to the customer’s email.
- To send an email message directly from your inbox, address it to email@example.com.
- The FAQ page contains all information about the company’s services and operation policies.
- Social media pages and direct messages is another quick way to reach out to customer support.