Made its first stitch more than a hundred years ago, Brother is a well-know printing and craft supplies brand, famous for its up-to-date innovations and moderate-priced products. Japanese precise technology and high demand for the home automated appliances let the brand grow rapidly until it became a global giant. Today, it is almost impossible to find someone who is not aware of the Brother sewing machine, famous as one of the first high-quality sewing tools. While expanding the range of the products and implementing corporate responsibility and environmental initiatives, the brand received numerous global awards, including Top 100 Global Innovators.
In six decades of impeccable service and detail-oriented manufacturing, Brother Canada delivers its services across the north of the continent and connecting its local community of printers and artisans into a club with exclusive offers and immediate support. With the first base set in Montreal, it expanded into a wide chain of stores, warehouses and repair stations, making the brand promise available to any client in the country.
One of the distinctive features of the company is its Care Program that provides priority service to its participants. Free to enroll, it offers longer warranty policy, unlocks unique deals, and faster online and offline support from the brand representatives. Brother Care is available for the printer and multi-function center buyers, who have to register online upon checkout.
Another great initiative is the Cartridge Collection green program, where the consumers are offered to pack and send their used toner supplies back to the manufacturer. For participating they get a special discount coupon applicable to the next purchase at the store.
Ways to Save at the Shop
- Visit the Web Exclusives page for unique offers and sales available online only.
- Shop the restored items with a one-year warranty service from the Refurbished category.
- Register your Brother printer in the MFC for the Brother Care Program and unlock priority services and extended support available only to the members.
- Recycle your printer cartridge by sending it back to the supplier and receive 30% off the next order.
- All email subscribers enjoy a 15% bonus discount and regularly receive the latest updates and news.
- Every new customer from the email list has a chance to win $250 store credit to shop the favorite products.
- Follow up with social media updates to discover limited-time deals.
How to Use a Coupon on Brother Canada
Deep into savings on office & sewing machines from Brother company. Copy the code appearing after you press “Get Coupon”.
1. Choose deals or categories from the main page.
2. Pick up an item you need, place it to your cart.
3. Click on “Continue to cart” button.
4. Enter the copied code after “Coupon Code” sign.
5. Press “Apply” and enjoy your discount.
Free Shipping Information
- Complimentary standard delivery applies to all orders above $50.
- To unlock free ground post service for all purchases, the customer has to enroll in the brand Care program.
- The Platinum members of the Program are eligible for complimentary fast expedited delivery.
- Every order is processed and dispatched the next day after placing, however public holidays and weekends may affect that.
- Delivery to the provincial areas takes several days longer compared to the urban locations.
- At the moment delivery is not available for the locations inside Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon.
Online Return Policy
- Any of the products are eligible for return within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The item has to be unopened and in impeccable condition to be accepted by the manufacturer.
- The buyer has to obtain a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) code before placing a request.
- To get the RMA number and brand assistance with the return process, contact the support center and provide the order number, and the model of your Brother label maker or the machine you would like to return
- Shipping the item back to the facility is the customer’s responsibility.
- For the cases where a defect was found upon receiving the product, the company will arrange a complimentary pick-up.
- After examination of the item, if the manufacturing flaw is confirmed by the supplier, a refund will be issued to the customer’s card used for the purchase.
- The brand warranty covers repairing the breakage that occurs due to the production imperfections, and its conditions depend on the product and the model.
- Any issues caused by uncareful usage or by not following the instructions and recommendations are not included in the policy.
- Registered Care program customers have a bonus of a six-month extra extended warranty.
Customer Service Contact Info
- Corporate address: 1 Hotel de Ville, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec, H9B 3H6, Canada.
- The brand website Brother.ca offers multiple ways to connect to the client services and find a solution to every problem.
- Visit the Support Centre to search the troubleshooting options by the model of the product you own.
- For the media-related questions approach email@example.com.
- Quick contact-to-email support is available at the Ask a Question page, just fill the provided form.
- FAQs section features the most common questions and answers received from the customers.
- For the services around you visit the Stores & Dealer page and look for the brand representative at your location.
- Brother Care registered participants have priority online chat support available for them.
- The brand pages at LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram publish the latest news and allow the customers to connect directly.