Special offerWe recommend
Expired, but possibly still work
Coupon codes for stores similar to Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Online Shopping World
Canadian Tire, as the name suggests is a Canadian owned retail organization that bases mainly on the sales of car parts, home items, and relaxation, exercise, and equipment items. Retail stores and outlets under the Corporation sell kids toys and food items. Another significant part of the organization is offering vehicle fix services, to each store owned by the organization is appended a vehicle fix carport that specializes in every item related to diagnosis, spare parts, and car adjustments and repairs. The enterprise likewise owns an organization called Canadian Tire oil and "Mark's" which is an attire and footwear store. The organization likewise owns FGL which is a sportswear organization and a vehicle spare parts shop called Part Source.
Ways to Save at Canadian Tire Stores
- Signup to Canadian Tire site to get an email and Canadian Tire flyer and newsletter updates about accessible discounts on items and services.
- Use FirstOrderCode to get accessible promotions and coupon codes for Canadian Tire stores.
- Use FirstOrderCode to get weekly updates on quick markdown discount codes which will give you some expense off the price of items.
- You can search for a discount on specific items by searching for the item with the search box on FirstOrderCode. Carefully peruse the standards and guidelines that apply to the promotion codes on FirstOrderCode.
Free Shipping Information
- As of now, Canadian Tire doesn't offer free conveyance on items or requests.
- Home delivery option is available to convey your request.
- Delivery rates start from CAD 4.99.
- The complete postage charges are determined by the time, weight, and method of conveyance.
- At the point when you place an order via Canadian tire online shopping, click on "Estimated conveyance cost" to know the estimated conveyance cost.
- After the request has been sent, you'd get a tracking number.
- Multiple items in order could be transported on different occasions with different conveyance dates, during which case you may get different tracking numbers and email updates.
- For enormous or massive items, you're required to book a conveyance time after the request is packed and ready to transport.
- Enormous items have the most maximum conveyance distance of 100km.
- Delivery is inaccessible to places that need a ship or ferry to deliver orders.
- As at now, dispatching across the outskirts is inaccessible.
- As at the when this description was composed, Canadian Tire does not dispatch globally.
- Standard conveyance conveys the request to a station closest to your address.
- In-Home delivery delivers the order to your home or indicated address. While In-Home and unload service conveys the request to your home, open and unpacks the package.
- Signature is required for huge and bulky items.
Online Return and Exchange
- Return of unopened and new items must be made inside 90 days of acquisition.
- The item being returned must come with the receipt and Canadian Tire special ‘money'.
- Damaged or opened items do not qualify for a refund.
- At the point of return, you can choose to return the product for a refund or exchange if it’s allowed by the terms and conditions.
- A recognizable identification card could be required during return.
- Items can be returned or exchanged at a Canadian store near you, not necessarily the shop the item was bought
- Used and damaged items do not qualify for a refund.
- Items returned without receipts will not be recognized or qualified for a refund.
- Home devices qualify for refunds or exchange inside 30 days of procurement.
- Auto devices are qualified for refunds or exchange inside 14 days of obtainment.
- Memory cards, books, etc. might be returned if they are kept sealed.
- Gift vouchers and customized requests can’t be returned or exchanged.
Customer Assistance Information
- Contact online customer service on 18-667-672-87.
- For formal complaints and requests call :English: 18-003-878-803, French: 1800-56533- 56.
- For Roadside customers, help call 18887277478.
- For options call 1800-4596415.
- For Triangle Rewards call 1800-2268473.
- Send a mail to "PO Box 2000, at Station Main Welland, ON L3B 5S3".
- Canadian Tire hours of availability are between 8 am-6 pm on weekdays.
- Follow Canadian Tire social media pages to make contact.
- You can send an email and a customer assistance agent will get back to you.
- Canadian Tire recognizes ace, credit, debit, platinum, master, assorted, and Canadian Tire money cards.
- Tax charges are determined by local tax laws in your area or district.
- For purchases made through the website, payment is made before delivery.
- Currency notes are accepted for purchases made in a store.
- Standard gift voucher price range from $10-$100.
- Available for purchase on the website and conveyed to the buyers' address.
- Bulk purchase is available and may be available.
- Gift vouchers are recognized in Canadian Tire stores and outlets, repair workshops, and corner stores all over the country.
- As at now, Canadian Tire stores do not accept gift vouchers for payment of items bought online.
- Canadian Tire gift vouchers don't expire.
- Gift vouchers balance can be checked by calling the client assistance agent in charge.
- Gift vouchers can't be returned or substituted and can't be redeemed for cash.
- Gift vouchers can be delivered to various locations for the buyer.
Canadian Tire stores are an effective spot to obtain every car item and car-related issues, they provide every needed extra part to fix vehicles and other home apparatuses and services. They have an effective client help service and each item sold offers value for your cash. Canadian Tire likewise offers a "Triangle Visa" that gives you repayment on every Canadian Tire item you get. You get repayment on gas and each one Canadian Tire items once you pay with their specialized MasterCard.
Go to Canadian Tire