This week exclusive offers
Popular Canadian Tire Coupon Codes and Discounts
|Discount||Description of deals||Expires date|
|70%||Save up to 70% off kitchen items||12/31/2022|
|60%||Save up to 60% Off Clearance||11/20/2022|
|50%||Take up to 50% Off Auto Comfort||10/09/2022|
|50%||Obtain 50% Off Living Airblown Colour-Changing Ghost Halloween Inflatable||10/16/2022|
|50%||Catch up to 50% Off Vacuums & Floor Care||10/16/2022|
When is the best time to buy at Canadian Tire?Choose the month to see discounts` history× Reset the calendar
Canadian Tire Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I see promotional codes for Canadian Tire?
Canadian Tire’s promo codes and other special deals appear in the upper part of the webpage. Once they come into view, slow down to take a better look at them. Pick the ones you need to affect the summary cost of your order.
Are all offers available now?
Coupons and other deals are valid from 10/09/2022 to 09/30/2023. They do all have an expiry date. New special offers appear first in the last, pushing the old ones down.
What is the optimal deal on Canadian Tire today?
The most profitable offer of Canadian Tire is 70%. You can find it on our website Pick up the deal and take it to the checkout of to reduce the total cost of your order.
Does Canadian Tire offer free shipping?
Yes. Free delivery is a matter of course at Canadian Tire. We encourage you to check the pool of promo codes and find the one to get your products delivered at zero cost. Cast an eye at other deals to save even more money.
How many coupon codes are currently listed for Canadian Tire right now?
The pool of special offers counts 20 Coupon Codes & Deals now. The number of promotions and other special offers may sometimes be greater than what you can find on the website. It is because we display not only recent deals but the expired ones that still work fine as well.
Expert Advice: How to Save More at Canadian Tire
- Signup to Canadian Tire site to get an email and Canadian Tire flyer and newsletter updates about accessible discounts on items and services.
- Use FirstOrderCode to get accessible promotions and coupon codes for Canadian Tire stores.
- Use FirstOrderCode to get weekly updates on quick markdown discount codes which will give you some expense off the price of items.
- You can search for a discount on specific items by searching for the item with the search box on FirstOrderCode. Carefully peruse the standards and guidelines that apply to the promotion codes on FirstOrderCode.
Free Shipping Information
- As of now, Canadian Tire doesn't offer free conveyance on items or requests.
- Home delivery option is available to convey your request.
- Delivery rates start from CAD 4.99.
- The complete postage charges are determined by the time, weight, and method of conveyance.
- At the point when you place an order via Canadian tire online shopping, click on "Estimated conveyance cost" to know the estimated conveyance cost.
- After the request has been sent, you'd get a tracking number.
- Multiple items in order could be transported on different occasions with different conveyance dates, during which case you may get different tracking numbers and email updates.
- For enormous or massive items, you're required to book a conveyance time after the request is packed and ready to transport.
- Enormous items have the most maximum conveyance distance of 100km.
- Delivery is inaccessible to places that need a ship or ferry to deliver orders.
- As at now, dispatching across the outskirts is inaccessible.
- As at the when this description was composed, Canadian Tire does not dispatch globally.
- Standard conveyance conveys the request to a station closest to your address.
- In-Home delivery delivers the order to your home or indicated address. While In-Home and unload service conveys the request to your home, open and unpacks the package.
- Signature is required for huge and bulky items.
Online Return and Exchange
- Return of unopened and new items must be made inside 90 days of acquisition.
- The item being returned must come with the receipt and Canadian Tire special ‘money'.
- Damaged or opened items do not qualify for a refund.
- At the point of return, you can choose to return the product for a refund or exchange if it’s allowed by the terms and conditions.
- A recognizable identification card could be required during return.
- Items can be returned or exchanged at a Canadian store near you, not necessarily the shop the item was bought
- Used and damaged items do not qualify for a refund.
- Items returned without receipts will not be recognized or qualified for a refund.
- Home devices qualify for refunds or exchange inside 30 days of procurement.
- Auto devices are qualified for refunds or exchange inside 14 days of obtainment.
- Memory cards, books, etc. might be returned if they are kept sealed.
- Gift vouchers and customized requests can’t be returned or exchanged.